Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:30 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:14 pm 
Silverlode Interactive
Silverlode Interactive

In the 2.0 update, one change I've been thinking about is the removal of SAGA Credits altogether, and replacing them as Mana Shards, and renaming the current Mana Shards to Blood Shards or similar. Basically, this change makes no difference to the player but I think it makes a lot more sense.

Also, in 2.0, you will be able to get Mana Shards in quests as well as mining them in your territories. Mana Shards will also be used to cast spells in city building mode that instantly finish building construction, troop healing, and probably more. Tech researching will not be able to be sped up through purchaseables.

More to come. This is just a thought so open your mind and let me know what you think!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:17 pm 
SAGA Trooper

Another great idea!

This allows players to slowly earn the ability to purchase boosters or units or whatever.

This also benefits the game, as some players would gladly spend money to speed up construction and other tasks. These microtransactions would help to financially support the game. I suppose that shards could even be spent for many cosmetic items and effects for buildings, units, nation flags, territories, etc. Shards could also be spent to unlock gold difficulty on quests, so that players could skip having to do copper and silver difficulty first. Maybe shards could even be spent to give a temporary boost to XP being earned in quests, or even boost a player's army points during a quest so that an additional unit or two could be fielded to make the quest a bit easier. Shards could even purchase a power-up that could instantly level up a unit, if a player wants to spend money to save time on that. There really are a lot of options for shards!

Hopefully some of these ideas are helpful for developing 2.0! :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 am 
SAGA Trooper

Ayrik wrote:
In the 2.0 update, one change I've been thinking about is the removal of SAGA Credits altogether, and replacing them as Mana Shards, and renaming the current Mana Shards to Blood Shards or similar. Basically, this change makes no difference to the player but I think it makes a lot more sense.

Also, in 2.0, you will be able to get Mana Shards in quests as well as mining them in your territories. Mana Shards will also be used to cast spells in city building mode that instantly finish building construction, troop healing, and probably more. Tech researching will not be able to be sped up through purchaseables.

More to come. This is just a thought so open your mind and let me know what you think!

Sir,

What will happen to those players have still saga credit in their account... Should they use it right now before updated?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:39 pm 
Silverlode Interactive
Silverlode Interactive

Credits will be transferred dollar for dollar, no need to close out your account :o

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:01 am 
SAGA Recruit

How about blacksmith, where players could craft any desired items, instead of bashign same quest x50 times to expect to get it?

"blood shards" -not a vampyre game. How about 'mineral shards' ?

Also PvP should be priority.

Offline Profile