Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 am

Post subject: The Gameplay
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:47 am 
SAGA Recruit

Dear SAGA Deveolpers,

Your game is good,very good and nice.But,i have an ideas for this game.How about you adding a attack moves animation on every units (exceps siege unit) and how about changing the graphic gameplay like Stronghold Crusader?(if you dont know Stronghod Crusader, you can search it on google trought picture).Can you adding one selecting unit mode too?Because it more be cool and the attack move i think must have many fixs because that attack moves except siege unit is like robot.You should edit attack move like real human.
Thank you.

From venzkaizer horde

Last edited by venzkaizer on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The Gameplay
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 am 
SAGA Recruit

i have ideas again,i think when all unit moves it seems like not real human.Thats why your game have not many player.You need to fix it .Like stronghold Crusader,it movement is good like real human.(if you dont know like what that movement,you can download stronghold crusader if you want,if not its ok) and attack between unit and enemies should close so it like real battle .an additional ideas,the ogres weapon and all unit foots (no except) its seems penetrate the mainland,so can you fix it?Thank you.

Last edited by venzkaizer on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The Gameplay
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:17 am 
SAGA Recruit

sorry again because i'm forget.can you change building graphic,mainland and all plant more nature and real?The plant is seems not real and building is not nature and how about you adding event that can make it exiting.Thanks and sorry to bother you.

Offline Profile