Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:58 am

Post subject: Future Event Ideas
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 pm 
SAGA Team Member
SAGA Team Member

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to gather some thoughts on what events (and maybe rewards) we could offer the community. Please keep in mind we have limited people and time resources so we can not do anything really extravagant like putting in additional programming into the game specifically for events at this time.

We look forward to some nice ideas so we can better coordinate with our community!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Future Event Ideas
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:54 am 
SAGA Trooper

Deszeraeth wrote:
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to gather some thoughts on what events (and maybe rewards) we could offer the community. Please keep in mind we have limited people and time resources so we can not do anything really extravagant like putting in additional programming into the game specifically for events at this time.

We look forward to some nice ideas so we can better coordinate with our community!

some players really need a healer unit in the game! Sir Deszeraeth. >:D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:30 am 
SAGA Trooper

I really enjoyed the item hunt event that was done in 2009 or so. That's the event that brought those really weird items that would be rare drops. Do those still drop sometimes?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:21 pm 
SAGA Recruit

a good way to get more people to log in consistently would be to implement a log in bonus. Some kind of counter that when you log in for 7 days and you would get some kind of a bonus. being credits or crystal.

Would apply to the account and not each nation.

To keep muli accounts abusing this i would think crystal would be the best choice for now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:40 pm 
SAGA Team Member
SAGA Team Member

Still looking for ideas. Remember we can not do anything with the game code at this time for events specifically.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:21 am 
SAGA Recruit

Well here is a few ideas.

1. 50% or 100% XP in a given time.. Weekends maybe, but could also be 1 weekday.. Maybe wednesday and saturday.. and make it happend each week. Say every second wednesday and every second saturday.

2. Arena weekends with double Arena token rewards if you make it past second round, maybe even 1 token to the loser of the second round (nothing if you forfeit in the first battle, aka you are offline or afk.)

3. The obvious 10% discount on booster packs (or 10% extra credits on all purchases) in a given time.

4. some form of daily login bonus, or weekly. Could even be a new building that accumalates some rewards over a given Active time.

Ill try to think of more...and ask around for more..

p.s
In the next generation Saga, i would be cool to be able to hire other people as mercs, Like say i want to do a hard mission, i pay (via the ingame join screen) people some gold (maybe max 100 per level of mission or so) to help me complete a mission

Offline Profile