Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:07 am

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:35 pm 
SAGA Recruit

Hello saga players,
As we all know, the saga game aint that populair right now, and it would be even more fun to play if we would have more players.
The problem is how do we get players into Saga?
The greenlight on steam defiantly will work out, and saga will be played loads more, but when im as a young gamer am chilling in the evening, not playing this game, I miss something.
Every single game with a lot of players has a big community, that doesnt restrict to just forums, I think what saga needs right now, is some introducing videos to the game as well as live gameplay to learn from. The problem is that with a low amount of views in the beginning this wont work out very well. Thats why im posting this here. Im cool with starting to stream Saga for twitch as well as giving players instruction/entertainment video's about this game on youtube. It would be awesome if people like this idea and would support it. If this idea is appreciated, I will officialy start streaming and uploading videos from the 7th of july, which is before the game releases on steam if im correct. I'll have loads of time to start this up, and I will have enough time to keep it going. Please let me know what you guys think, and or come up with some more ideas to bring these players in!
- MechGiants, ghertazzid (in game)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:27 pm 
SAGA Trooper

When I first started Saga, what helped me the most were the established players to help me become more self-sufficient. They helped me level up quicker, sent some resources to help build my resource production, sent some units so I could quest better, helped me with the quests which award new land and units, etc. That turned me into an established player who was online a lot, and I in turn helped many new players the same way.

My point is that getting some of the Saga old-timers to return here and there would be a huge help to the game - especially in retaining the influx of brand new players.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:48 pm 
SAGA Trooper

It might be hard to get exposure via Streaming from outlets like Twitch. Normally to grab viewers you play a popular game, it is quite difficult to do so when streaming a game that nobody else is streaming.

I'm down to support it of course, but unless you already have a following and are able to publicize SAGA by streaming it on an already-established Stream, I think it'd be difficult to get off the ground.

I log on from time to time to see if I can help new players out, but I must be logging in the wrong times as I don't see many.

I also have difficulty determining whether an account is a new player or a veteran on an alternate Nation. I know most people's main Nations but I don't remember all the alt names.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:13 am 
SAGA Trooper

hmmm ! Keep it up!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:03 pm 
SAGA Team Member
SAGA Team Member

I would be interested in watching a SAGA stream sometimes. Don't forget to leave us your channel link too.

Offline Profile