Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:25 am

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:39 am 
Silverlode Interactive
Silverlode Interactive

Please direct all patching and launching issues to this thread.

Read This First

If you get any patching issues, the first thing you should do is uninstall the game, and reinstall it somewhere other than your Program Files folder. We recommend installing it in c:\Games\Saga.

Also, most patching issues come from the fact that the patcher uses Internet Explorer functions for downloading and displaying web pages. Please attempt to run Internet Explorer on your computer before you try to patch. Once you can properly browse the internet and download files using Internet Explorer, your patching issues can be properly analyzed.

Common Patching Issues

• Internet Explorer is in offline mode.
    It's as simple as loading Internet Explorer, clicking the wrench or File menu, and unchecking Work Offline.
  • To be continued...

Please reply to this topic if none of the above suggestions solved your issue. Thank you for your patience. I hope we can get you in the game soon!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:57 pm 
SAGA Trooper

Did everything you said but still the same as here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3247

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:10 pm 
SAGA Trooper

Can't seem t be able to get game to open. Uninstalled, reinstalled, checked internet explorer options, work offline is not checked. Can use Internet Explorer. Downloads fine, runs and intalls. When attempting to open with SagaPatcher.exe, will not connect. Attempt to open directly with Saga.exe opens game login screen but after trying to login says servers are down. I have downloaded all patches that were available.
Any Help?

Thanks

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:21 pm 
Silverlode Interactive
Silverlode Interactive

Hey sorry about that. I think you contacted support but your email address on your account is unavailable. Please email support@playsaga.com to change it.

Please try to open patchservers.ini in your saga install folder with notepad and change 209.90.78.219 to patch.playsaga.com and let me know if that works. Thanks!

You could also just download it from Steam http://www.playsaga.com/steam

Offline Profile