Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:55 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:45 am 
SAGA Trooper

Ayrik great job with the patch, congrats.. there is one thing i noticed though.. the insane (far too high) gold sale prices of cards in the auction house sell tab. i have not tried to sell anything but at these prices i would love to haha... im guessing this is a bug... please look into asap thx.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:53 am 
SAGA Trooper

ok i tried to sell something, a trebuchet, the auction house said i would get a cool 20+ million.. when i added the 1 card for sale that jumped to 35million.. but in reality i got only 5100 gold... which is way on the low side compared to what the card is bought for in buy tab.

spell sell prices are about the same as they used to be.

i bought a baloonist for 50+k gold and that was bought at the correct price.

One thing i would have done is give every faction their healer in the buy tab to buy with gold.. people often complain they do not have a healer unit. you did this for undead only.

the 10 & 20 packs are ok... price is ok / better and that they are all either faction packs or rogue boosters is great, no more 15 standard boosters to get 5 faction packs lol. but there was imo better value with the previous 15 standard + 5 faction packs for 200 credits than paying near 350 for 20 faction packs.. obviously i would like rogue packs to be cheaper but understand they are the elite units... i do not however think faction packs should be this expensive - at over double a standard booster.. and same as rogue packs.. just my opinion. less than 75cents for a standard booster yet faction packs around 1.75 does not seem like good value at all. it should only be double at the very most.

also another strange thing i noticed.. i was innactive logged in enchanted an item logged out and i was given 90+ hours game time. also today i looked and i have 100 mana roughly that accrued in less than 1-2 days - wierd.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:42 pm 
Silverlode Interactive
Silverlode Interactive

Sorry I didn't reply on this earlier. It is known and has been reported many times. It will be among the first fixes in the next patch. Thanks for the report!

Offline Profile