Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:43 am

Post subject: Simple Suggestion
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:20 pm 
SAGA Trooper

Hi.!

I would like to suggest this following which it come up to my head.
Heres the follow:

1. Daily Quest
-Which we will hunt the requirements in order to archive those daily task the same time a reward after finishing it or just basic task nor moderate.
Example: For Day 1 we need to finish 5 heroic quest in the quest map. or sell equipment's which solo only or join the tournament or raid 3 times.

2. Weekly Quest

- Which is far more difficult , because it only perform per 1 week, the same time specially unit can be summon to that quest that cannot be found any booster nor in any type in saga units, is more likely a private unit which only the GM, GAME DEVELOPER can use it, and can be use this to those quest like this.
Example: Is like a old god or KRAKEN, Hydra dragon, chemira and Dark Lord with a super high HP,when need to kill it with a COOP team. so that we can be trill to that quest.

3. Have a check list table of a weekly like Day 1 - Day 6 for daily quest then day 7 for weekly quest if they finish it.

3. Reset them every week specific date like every Sunday the sometime also the check list table reset then we will do that following quest again.

4. Have weekly maintenance specific date every wednesday or sunday which all player know that date is a maintenance day so that the developer may add something or check something or enhance something, the maintenance hrs should be around 4 to 6 hrs then resume again.

I hope this can enhance the feature of the saga and this is only a suggestion which players my come think that they have things to do.

NOTE: This also a follow up about the tournament most people discourage because in the tournament someone camping near the tower and lose every time due to points, so they start not to join the tournament soo i would like to suggest to have a fight of army without buildings or towers, which will be base on massive of tactics and thinking.

Respectfully,
Strong Hold of Ivalice Guild

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Simple Suggestion
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:20 pm 
SAGA Trooper

Kurotian wrote:
Hi.!

I would like to suggest this following which it come up to my head.
Heres the follow:

1. Daily Quest
-Which we will hunt the requirements in order to archive those daily task the same time a reward after finishing it or just basic task nor moderate.
Example: For Day 1 we need to finish 5 heroic quest in the quest map. or sell equipment's which solo only or join the tournament or raid 3 times.

2. Weekly Quest

- Which is far more difficult , because it only perform per 1 week, the same time specially unit can be summon to that quest that cannot be found any booster nor in any type in saga units, is more likely a private unit which only the GM, GAME DEVELOPER can use it, and can be use this to those quest like this.
Example: Is like a old god or KRAKEN, Hydra dragon, chemira and Dark Lord with a super high HP,when need to kill it with a COOP team. so that we can be trill to that quest.

3. Have a check list table of a weekly like Day 1 - Day 6 for daily quest then day 7 for weekly quest if they finish it.

3. Reset them every week specific date like every Sunday the sometime also the check list table reset then we will do that following quest again.

4. Have weekly maintenance specific date every wednesday or sunday which all player know that date is a maintenance day so that the developer may add something or check something or enhance something, the maintenance hrs should be around 4 to 6 hrs then resume again.

I hope this can enhance the feature of the saga and this is only a suggestion which players my come think that they have things to do.

NOTE: This also a follow up about the tournament most people discourage because in the tournament someone camping near the tower and lose every time due to points, so they start not to join the tournament soo i would like to suggest to have a fight of army without buildings or towers, which will be base on massive of tactics and thinking.

Respectfully,

HELLO!
Can i add additional note for healing units which have a skill for healing abilities , i would like to suggest rather put them POINTS , make them percentage or percent but there hp and damage is low as the job of Healer.

Example: Per Cleric give 1.5% cooldown 1mins Healing x 10 clerics = 15% healing abilities which will make them useful, because most players use redeemer rather than those unit with cooldown.

This idea came up due to some dota i see, whci i would like to say:
Computation should be this one:

Problem:
Tanker have 8000/8000 hp then he been hit many army which become 4500/8000 and been healed by clerics.

8000x.15= 1200hp HEALING value

4500+1200= 5700/8000 recovered

mostly i check those card give heal like 30 points - 45 points of heal which 30x10= 300hp is heal then coldown is 2mins. then that healer is not useful though.

I hope this idea can improve the unit, and this can be help to those players buy factional booster.

Respectfully,

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:08 pm 
SAGA Team Member
SAGA Team Member

Hello Kurotian!

Some of these ideas have been in thought for a while for future releases like time based repeatable quests and the maintenance days during non-peek times.

There are some things we may be able to do with unit balance if we see a larger trend in problems with certain units popularity of use. We just released some unit balances not too long ago so i think we may be observing the changes those have had just a bit longer before doing another balance update.

Also just wanted to make sure you read the post here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3274

It will give you a good idea of what we are mostly focusing on at the moment. If we can not use good ideas now, we will definitely be trying to use them in the future!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:57 am 
SAGA Trooper

Deszeraeth wrote:
Hello Kurotian!

There are some things we may be able to do with unit balance if we see a larger trend in problems with certain units popularity of use. We just released some unit balances not too long ago so i think we may be observing the changes those have had just a bit longer before doing another balance update.

The healer of each faction which give heal like 35 to 60 heal per UNIT which is too low.... -_- I use my cleric to heal my hero but my hero have very high HP, I cant see a single hp bar had increase.. rather make it percentage like 1.5%x10 units which will give 15% heal to a unit like that.... >:D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:29 am 
SAGA Recruit

The healing units are really weak i have to agree with that,we need more sustain when doing some quests,most of the level 19 quests i can't even do by myself

Offline Profile